Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dat Tailfeather..

What separates female animals from other female animals?

I mean, homosapien women have many ways to distinguish from each other -- boobs, ass, face, legs, feet (lol). What do girl animals have? I don't know about you guys, but all animals look the same to me.

You show me two birds, one female and one male, then ask me to tell you which one is which?

Show me a naked women and a naked male... I'd like to trust myself that I would know which one has a wii wii and which one has a toy toy. Then I might say "IGAB" (only looking at the female picture) *pause*

Can anybody tell me? Like what would make a male parrot act out like this...

Like is it that thick tailfeather that gets them goin'? Is it those nice talons? How about a nice beak?

I don't even know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment