Thursday, December 10, 2009

Arthur's Office: Make some damn coffee

One of the things that annoys me the most at work is when people leave the pots of drip coffee empty. What is this boolshiet? How you gonna kill all the joe and not make some mo'? Shit's annoying.

It's amazing too because the machine's at work make coffee HELLA fast. It's not drip coffee, it's like pee coffee -- it comes out like a steady stream *pause*.

To make things worse, the coffee machine on my floor doesn't exist. So I gotta walk like to the stairs, walk down to the floor below, hook a right out of the door and get to the communal kitchen -- this takes about 5-10 minutes. When I see that they are all empty...

GTFOH with that. I make the coffee and have to wait. This has gotten so bad lately that I migrated over to making green tea...

...but tell me why lately people have been leaving the hot water pot empty too?! The faucet is like 2 millimeters away from the machine and you can't put water in the pot? Really?

Damnit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment