Monday, September 14, 2009

Kanye West Wins

I'm sure most of you have saw what Mr. West did on the MTV VMA's the other day.

Yeah, yeah...Kanye West is an asshole, prick, etc.

Fact of the matter is, he's still winning. Why?

Gripping a fifth of Hennessy in one hand, and Amber Rose's sweetcakes in the other. That's a W.

Kanye West can be a d-bag sometimes -- well, most of the time. But you have to admit, he has worked hard to get to where he is at right now. He's still one of my favorite artists as I feel that he has ushered in an era of quality music in this day and age.

Kanye West put it best...
'Only thing I wanna know is what I get looked over,
I guess I'll understand when I get more older,
Big Brother saw me at the bottom of the totem,
Now I'm on top and everybody on the scrotum.'

-Kanye West, Big Brother

He stays teetering the line between musical genius and down right asshole, but you gotta hand it to him -- Mr. West is here to stay.

2 comments:

  1. and he gets a huge W because everyone is talking about him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "He stays teetering the line between musical genius and down right asshole"

    And assholes bag bitches.

    You trying to go to happy hour on friday?

    ReplyDelete