Saturday, March 7, 2009

The Oozinator

Back in the day, me, my brother, and our cousins would get together have have water gun battles on scalding summer days. Those were the times -- just get together, have some fun outside squirting each other *pause*, then go inside and eat like bagel bites and popsicles.

But man, those water gun battles got pretty heated. My cousins always, always, ALWAYS had the biggest guns. I was stuck with the Super Soaker 50 joint that you could only pump 2 times and only shoots like 10 feet while my cousins got Predator gatling gun/Ghostbuster ammo backpack collabo.

My ass got squirted on. *pause*

While reminiscing about these battles, I came across this video on YouTube.

Wow, really? A gun called 'The Oozinator' -- a hand pumped water gun, that squirts 'ooze'... I think I know what they are alluding to with this...

...now that's what I'm talking about!

Arthur out! Vote on my survey!

0 comments:

Post a Comment