Friday, March 20, 2009

F*ck a Wind

Wind blows. Balls.

I, Arthur, have passed a internet decree stating that wind is the whackest, weakest, stupidest, not smart, not cool.... element.

Let me ask you a question -- what are the benefits of wind? Tell me.



Exactly.

In all fairness, I can name off some reasons. But when you think about it, why bother? Wind sucks, blows, all that. All it does is make me cold, make me miss basketball shots, blow my hat off, and cause shrinkage.

*pause*

I go to a school where wind dominate -- pushes people over, f*cks up umbrellas like none other, slashing exposed skin. Like I'm fat, and it still pushes me around.

F*ck a wind.

Arthur out!

2 comments:

  1. i concur to that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    It has a nice blog.
    Sorry not write more, but my English is bad writing.
    A hug from my country, Portugal Inglês

    ReplyDelete