Saturday, March 14, 2009

I swear...

...when finals are over, I'ma be happy -- Like Dave Chappelle havin' a kid with Oprah happy. Bed humping included.

Oh yeah, to show off a bit of my nerdiness -- today is Pi day. Don't get it? Today is 3.14.09. Pi is equal to 3.14. Pi is almost equal to Pie. Pie is the best. Now you know! Pie shits on cake! Just take a look at my survey...

It's been awhile since I shared some good music. This is one of the songs I've been listening to for a minute. It's been sampled by many rap artists, but I'm digging the original by Weldon Irvine -- it's just so, so, so chill.

Hello morning, you look good..
Good to me, kissing the sky,
I can feel,
it move me...
but on my own,
I will share... this morning,
Kiss the sunrise, with my eyes...

Like I can just wake up to this, walk outside onto my porch, and let all the smells of morning seep into my nostrils -- the smell of morning dew, the smell of the water, the smell of the the trees, the smell of arthur. All while the sun beams down on me with its warm grasp.

Except its still freaking cold.

Alright ya'll, its book time. Arthur out!

1 comments:

  1. Been lookin for this song for a minute. Way to read minds like ... a mind reader.

    ReplyDelete