Sunday, October 12, 2008

Most Productive Weekend EVER!

Not really.

Like a good little boy, I finished all my homework early. That means Arthur can play! I remember when I was little, my parents wouldn't let me near my NES and Super Nintendo until Friday... AND if I finished all my homework. That sucked. I guess it was good for me because I turned out kinda smart. Kinda.

Since all my homework was done, you know what that meant...

Literally, me and my roommates played all day. I rolled my ankle playing basketball on Friday so I was all for it. I put in some serious work on that XBOX -- from NBA 2k9 to Halo 3 to Call of Duty 4. The nerd in me was in full blossom.

We also had to eat SOMETHING, so why not go all out and get the biggest freaking pizza ever? We called the local pizza place here and ordered "The Colossus". If you don't know what that means, here:
colossus
noun
1. someone or something that is abnormally large and powerful [syn: giant]
2. a person of exceptional importance and reputation

AKA a perfect fit for Arthur -- a abnormally large pizza for a person of exceptional importance and reputation (am I kewl yet guys?). You know damn well the pudgy kid in me was giddy as hell! Here's some pictures:

It took up the table space for 4 people -- this is one of those tables my tita's and tito's would play Mah-Jong on.

The pizza itself compared with a water bottle. Those white things are those stabilizers that keep the slices from moving -- most pizzas have 1, this thing has 10. TEN. COLOSSUS.

Compared to a Costco pizza, which is pretty effing big itself. Too bad it ain't got shit on the COLOSSUS.


In one day, we ordered. We came. We conquered. And, in my case, broke the toilet. Halla @ me! I'm pretty gamed out though, which is good because tomorrow is Monday AKA back 2 duh skoo.

Well, I gotta go -- somebody's calling me.. I must resist!

Take it ez ya'll!

1 comments:

  1. when i clicked on the "somebody's calling me" link, i expected to see a picture of ME, brat! hahahahhaha

    you're such a nerd. geez i love you. get outta here.

    <3

    ReplyDelete