Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bulging leg muscles > My new 501 Levi's

I ripped my new 501 STF Levi's.

I just bought them like 2-3 weeks ago and have been wearing them everyday every time I go out, to school, with friends, whatever. There are (were) my favorites! I didn't even wash them -- I would just stuff dryer sheets in the pockets to keep them smelling good. Not that my body smells or anything. I'm kewl.

It happened this morning as I was leaving the house to go to class. Every time I leave the house, I always touch my cross hanging on my wall, kneel down, and do the Trinity (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit).

This time, when I went to kneel... I heard a "RRRrrrrpt!"

I look down and there is a huge ass rip near my crotch. It wasn't because of my monstrous manhood (no homo, am I kewl yet). It was a combination of the stress on the jeans and the manliness of my legs -- I have huge tree-trunk like legs. Ask anybody.

Too much Arthur.

Closer look.

What you got goin' on in there...? No homo.

Surprise!


So now that my jeans have decided to grow a vagina-like rip, I don't know if I can go back to Kohl's and get another pair. I may just have to though -- I really liked those jeans.

Oh well. RIP to my new jeans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment