Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Bday Pops

My papa turns 54 years old today.

Since I'm sorta grown up now, I treated him and the rest of the fam to Bluefin Sushi. This is one of them all-you-can-put-in-your-mouth-and-swallow-pause restaurants. These types of buffets are like double edged swords for me -- there's all the food you can eat over there, and then there's all the food you can eat over there.

What I'm sayin' is that I'm tryna cut weight but my pops wants to goto a buffet. Damn. One big meal/cheat day won't kill me, but my body didn't really like it -- I took a super big deuce after...

I don't care if what I said is gross, my swag is at its zenith and I'm piff.

Tell me why all the employees there are hella skinny though? I'm mean, you work at a restaurant that is all-you-can-put-in-your-mouth-and-swallow-pause -- how you still skinny? I think they are cheaters and liars and their bodies are fake.

But happy birthday papa!

0 comments:

Post a Comment