Sunday, January 31, 2010

XXX Games

Went snowboarding for the first time in like 8 years.

I hated it back then. Now I really really like it.

I'm not Shaun White or anything, but I can actually go down the mountain only fallin' a couple times. I left for Bellingham right after work. Visited some homies and my good friends Mark and Philip. Spent the night just kickin' it, etc etc.

Saturday morning, Mark, Sharon, and I hit the slopes. We got pulled over on the way to the mountain though -- the 2007 IS 250 is too smooth and Mark drives like Vin Diesel from Fast and the Furious.

We had a quick lesson, then off we went. I'm not very good at strapping up *pause*, but once I get strapped... it's on son -- straight swag surfin, soooooo wavvvvvy. I was hittin' pow, carving glacier, straight icey attack word to Gucci Mane. But forreal, I was feelin' myself since last time I went I was 15 and sucked so bad -- I couldn't even get up, pause. Now I'm like a gold medalist at the XXX games, halla.

I'm pretty sore though, I still fell a good amount times. I have a big butt though, so most falls were padded.

Definitely had a fun weekend. More snow swag surfing to come.

1 comments: