Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 Review

The Past

2009 is dunzo.

Last year was definitely a turning point for me. The more significant events being me graduating from college with an Electrical Engineering degree and me being offered an opportunity to work with the world leader in aviation -- an opportunity that I have taken and am eternally grateful for.

These events cemented 2009 as a turning point because I have embarked on that journey into the real world -- the unknown.

The Future

2010 is now.

This marks the beginning of the first year outta school. I'm going to let the ambition in me take over. If there's one thing that I know about myself, I know that I want to be the best in everything I do. Even minor things -- you show me how to play Mary Had a Little Lamb on the piano, you best believe next time you see me... I'll know how to play that perfectly.

And I don't even play piano.

With this, I want to live my life to the best of my ability. I will be there for my family. I will be your friend. I will fulfill any goals I set. I will be successful.

But most importantly, I will be myself -- Arthur.

Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment