Thursday, February 26, 2009

Look what I found at the grocery store!

I went on a trip to Canada with some friends to show some of the Japanese students around. We had all-you-can-eat-and-get-chubby-lol-like-arthur sushi and did some shopping.

Some of the exchange students wanted to buy these Canadian cookies for souvenirs/nom noms for their friends, family, boyfriends. Couldn't figure out where they got that idea -- American cookies are way better, and American. Thin mints and Samoas? That's the super combo right there.

Anyway, I found this at the grocery store down one of the aisles...

I found the Philippines! I didn't know my home country was nestled between Maple Canadian Cookies and Double Stuff'd Oreos! I guess this counts as my 3rd visit.

Some other interesting finds at this grocery store...

Nice, cookies that make you shit!

Can't forget the rest of the family -- Ma, Pa, Lola, and brother need to take the deucey too!

Canada's interesting. Thanks Linh for taking the pictures.

Arthur out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment