Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas recap!

Christmas was pretty nice!

'Tis the season to give.. so I put out no homo. I gave out pretty good gifts, but for one of them I put a little bit more effort into it -- I actually made it! I made a soft pastel painting/drawing/whateveryoucallit for my girlfriend. Put some of that Arthur magic to work you know what I'm sayin!

I made a video capturing it's creation/celebration.

Get em!

As for what I got, I got some pretty cool gifts.

I get pretty lonely sometimes being away from home and my girlfriend so my mom got me a lonely companion pillow for those nights where I just wanna lay down, cry, and listen to 808's and heartbreak...


My brother knows that I really really like authentic shoes -- if I get fakes I get hella pissed! SO pissed, you would not believe. With that in mind, he got me these exclusive Spongebob Jordans.

I'ma be breakin' hella necks with these.. man I'ma lock down all the breezies and feezies once I get back on campus. My swagger's on high.

My pops, he knows I play a good amount of video games -- it's a great way for me to wind down after a hard day's work. With that, he bought me a next-generation video game system: that PX-3600! Straight up shits on XBOX360's...

This plays that new video format, Gray-Ray... not that old ass Blu-Ray. You guys got that 1080p and shit, I gots that hundred, thousand, trillion p... straight up jizz in my pants resolution.

Thank you to everybody who gave me a present, thought of me, said hi to me, gave me a hug, gave me a kiss, gave me a special kiss, thank you! Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment