Monday, December 15, 2008

I know my destination, but I'm just not there..

Today is the first official day of winter break -- this means one more academic quarter in the books. It also means working out, killin cats at that Halo, hanging out with family and friends, being sexy, etc.

This also means that I'll be staying back at my parent's house until the new year rolls around.

My lola's been here too and I love it because I don't really get to see her very much because she lives in Canada. All I have to do is smile at her and her face lights up as she replies back with the brightest smile...

I appreciate her staying her and I cherish the times I have with her now because she will be going to the Philippines sometime soon. I cherish both of my grandma's -- I've never had the chance to meet my grandpa's as they passed away before I was born. My mom always tells me I get my drawing talent from them.

Lola's been sleeping in my room so I get the trusty money-green colored couch. Halla!

Well alright, I'm still a little under the weather so I'ma go rest... but you already know I'ma celebrate...

...at least a little bit. hahahah

0 comments:

Post a Comment