Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!

Today is Christmas Eve!

Tomorrow is Christmas!

I'm sexy!

Christmas has kind of lost its luster for me. Not as a holiday but more on how excited I used to get when that time rolled around.

I was one of THOSE kids -- the ones that would do any and everything to figure out what presents I got. I would scour the whole house for the video games I asked for, make little rips in the gift wrapping so I could get that little peek, beat up my little brother to get him to spill the beans...

Then when Christmas rolls around... I was literally like this kid.

I used to do that EXACTLY. Even down to the incessant petting of the box with both the back and fronts of my hands.

I like how he opens the next present and he's like 'wtf is this boolshiet' hahaha

Ahhh.... memories.

Merry Christmas ya'll!

Happy Holidays!

Stay up no homo!

I'll be sure to post pictures of all the wonderful pieces of coal I get!

1 comments: