Monday, July 28, 2008

So this is my 50th post...



I'm surprised at myself -- never thought that I would make it this far, never thought that I would have done what I've done, never thought I could be so bo$$y... lol am I kewl yet? Last thing like this I had, was back on Xanga... and reading back on that old stuff... lol yeah let's just keep it at that.

But anyway, shit.

I'ma keep on doing what I'm doing, just being myself, good ol' Arthur. People call me a whole bunch of things -- weird, odd, queer (no homo), dumb, smart, funny, sexy, cutie (lol). Whatever the case though, I don't give doo doo. I'm going to just be myself. If you're not who you are, who are you then?

Dr. Seuss put it nicely,

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."


So take that and run with it! Take it easy! Arthur out!

Random note: One of the last doo doos I made... was shaped like a question mark. LoL sorry I had to do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment