Thursday, June 19, 2008

Time to switch gears!

Last Thursday, I completed my last final for the Spring Quarter of 2008.


*clap clap clap* Thank you, thank you, thank you! *clap clap clap* I am now officially kewl!!!

My work's not done though, ohhhh no... It's time for me to switch gears. I know how enticing it is to just spend all of summer playing video games, hanging out, getting drunk, to 'jet' off (no homo, credit to unco same and unco chin, 1:10 mark). I can't do that! I have things to do! I have goals to fulfill! I need to be... da bo$$!

But seriously, it's time to switch gears from school to workie work. Where does Arthur work? I talked about this two posts ago, but let me give you a better hint..

It's my third summer internship... hopefully at the end of this one I'll be offered a full-fledged employee position! LETS GO!!!!

Other goals I have is to continue learning and gaining skills, word to Napoleon Dynamite. Also I'm trying to cut weight -- I was 220 pounds maybe 2 months ago (who would have thought, I'm pretty athletic if you know me) and now im 200 pounds without any food in me (like right when I wake up). I'm about to sculpt this sexy steel no homo. LETS GO!!!!

But alright, I have my first day of work tomorrow so I'll be getting ready for that..I'll catch you guys later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment