Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New day, new post

So I'm trying to update this thing regularly... like err (every) day regularly. I don't know if I could do it. I don't know if I have it in me (no homo). Well.. maybe at least once every few days hahaha

It's 1:23 PM, guess who just woke up? (If you get this wrong, your getting slizzzapped!) I'll just attribute the enormous amount of sleep I've been getting to how sexy I am. Yeah Arthur -- that's the ticket! But really, it's because my ass has been in the lab putting in 10 hour days trying to get my work done before Thursday. Electrical Engineering at its finest babay.

So around 5 o'clock on Thursday, I'll be done with my finals...
Yeaaaaaaaauhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BOYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! So what's Arthur doing this summer? Who knows? One thing that I know definitely is that I will be working. Where is Arthur working? It's a secret. I'll give you a hint, they make stuff that go whhiirrrrrrrr shoooooooommm vrrrrrrrrrrrr whoooooooooosh doink. Well not doink but yeah. It's my 3rd year on the internship, I'm very excited to be back aboard.

But alright, I think its time for me to eat at least SOMETHING... then it's back to the lab again (literally).

Take it ez y'all!

Oh yeah for everybody that voted 'Cake' on my poll,

0 comments:

Post a Comment