Saturday, May 10, 2008

Survey says I'm a Bo$$!

Every time I log onto MySpace, 9 out of 10 bulletins are surveys. I don't get why people (girls) like them so much. Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining -- I find these surveys funny. MySpace surveys to me, is a subtle way for people (girls) to express things to people (boys) that they wouldn't normally say. Kinda like a sneaky way to say "hey i wana tell you sumthin.............." Maybe it's fact, maybe it's fiction. Nonetheless I find them good for a chuckle! haha

Some questions that stuck out at me as perfect examples:
(050) Have you ever been criticized about your sexual performance?

This is funny because you know damn well no person (girl) is going to admit it and say "Yes I suck in bed, please teach me how to be the next Tera Patrick." Instead, they will take this as a perfect opportunity to show 'what's really good' BUT... in a subtle way. Maybe something along the lines of ... "Well, I haven't been with ALOT of guys.. but I haven't gotten any complaints..... ;)" What this answer shows CLEARLY to me, is that she gets smashed on the regular AKA she's ready AKA she's down AKA halla @ her.


Have you ever had a one night stand?

Hahah, this one gets straight to the point. Most girls would never admit to this. They think it will label them as .. how can I say.. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse. Or a ho. But it's whatever to me, do what you wanna do, I ain't mad! Anyway, this is why this question has a low 'yes' rate. When the survey taker says yes though...


Cot damn surveys are funny! Now, you may be asking: "If you think surveys are so funny Arthur, why don't you take one yourself?!" Alright then, I will do that. I have gone to a site appropriately named myspacebulletins.com (who would have thought?), and took time to answer the most popular survey... its been taken 36129 times (shit!). Here we go...

75 Questions You've Probably Never Been Asked


1. First thing you wash in the shower? My ding ding dong dong king kong
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Grey (boring, i know, fu)
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? No cuz im a playaaaa (not rly)
4.Do you plan outfits? My butt is itchy in the middle
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? bad, real bad, bad to the bone
6. Whats the closest thing to you thats red? my swagger deoderant (see: http://arthurjay.blogspot.com/2008/04/my-swag-is-at-all-time-high.html)
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? I say g-a-y (no homo)
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? I think it was a wet dream
9. Did you meet anybody new today? yes i like to meet new people cuz im a bo$$
10. What are you craving right now? i wonder if i have any hw
11. Do you floss? cuz im so fRE5H!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (not rly)
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? a dog standing on its two hind legs wearing an eye patch and a hook. eating an egg.
13. When was the last time you talked on aim? g-a-y (no homo)
14. Are you emotional? slap yo dum azz
15. Would you dance to the taco song? wth is a taco song. i like tacos tho. hallaaaa
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000? i dun kno how 2 du da mathz, plz tiech me
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? i put it into a cup, watch it melt in the sun, then drink it
18. Do you like your hair? yes cuz its SO WAVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
19. Do you like yourself? I'm a bo$$
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? I met myself once............
21. Do you like cottage cheese? yeah i like it, esp with pineapples
22. What are you listening to right now? ur mom tryin to halla @ me.........
23. How many countries have you visited? 829174191827486939393
24. Are your parents strict? beat yo ass
25. Would you go sky diving? i wish i had some orange juice
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? lol
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? this survey is dum
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you’re in? yeah my eyez......... (no homo)
29. Have you ever been in a castle? my house.. cuz im KING ARTHUR!!!! am i kewl yet
30. Do you rent movies often? only the adult ones (yaiz)
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? i sit in the back row

Man there's 75 questions to the survey, but eff this! I can't see how people.. 36129 different people.. took the time out of their lives to answer this survey. Oh well, they are still funny to me haha. I'm going to go study, draw, play video games.. something.

Take it ez y'all... bub bye!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment