Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Swag is at an All-Time High!

... because I got a new deodorant. Seriously. I was walking through Fred Meyer and I just saw this and I had to buy it. Check it out.


Yes it is called 'swagger'. It even says.. "THE OFFICIAL SCENT OF CONFIDENCE". Might as well have said "THE OFFICIAL SCENT OF ARTHUR, KING OF BO$$E$" Hahahah I'm playin... but seriously it's crazy that Old Spice has the audacity to make a deodorant called swagger. I mean really.

Here's me testing it out. Hopefully I can make it to third base with my girlfriend with this! I think this will put me over the top. I feel it this time. Other girls, you can just be amazed by my astounding armpit hair... I quote my good friend Jordan "why it look like you got one of them gem troll toys from back in the day under ur arm?" Jerk. lolllllllll jp hahahah i still laugh at that.

No homo. BUT I GOT MAD SWAGGER THO SHIEEEEETTT!!!! wOOWWWWWW!!!!!


Am I kewl yet? But alright, time to do some lab work. I'm going to put my shirt on now. Swagger is with me.

1 comments: