Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Am I Famous Yet?

I stumbled across this thing on the internet a while back.. A celebrity face recognition thing. I was intrigued. I've been said I look like so and so, and so and so, and so and so.. basically all hot people (hahaha). So I decide to give it a go and see what celebrities can match up to my beautiful face (i'm playin..).



According to the inturnuts, I look like LL Cool J. I guess.. I'm bout to be brolic like him tho no homo. Then they gotta throw in Hideki Matsui -- dude's like 50 years old lookin' like The Last Samurai and shit word to Tom Cruise. But I ain't mad, he plays baseball for the Yankee's and probly pulls mad concubines. They also got me lookin' like Nick Lachey.. whatever no comment. Then they got Christian Bautista, this dude stay swooning all the ladies in the Philippines. I know because my parents be on the TFC.. for all you people that don't know, The Filipino Channel. Basically BET but add more promiscuous dancers getting rained on with pesos. But what the hell, how are they going to throw in some females in this mutha... I don't know who they are, but they are probly adult starlets (halla@me). Doubt it, but it's whatever.

I'm starting to become skeptical -- I want to see what else the inturnutz has for me. So I uploaded another picture.



Apparently, I look Korean like a muthaeffa. But that doesn't matter though, at least I look like Halle Berry and Rhianna... syke. How they gonna compare me to them when I'm a big chubby boy with a hairline that looks like it's been measured out with a protractor and a compass. You know, one of these things. Oh well, whatever the internet says is the truth!

Just for giggles, I decided to really put the internet to the test. One last picture...



At least I know for sure I am the true Last Samurai, or at least look like him due to the Matsui repeat. But I feel bad for Snoop and Ashton Koosher -- I make a face that looks like I'm getting my tum tum tickled by ionno, the Teletubbies or something and those guys come up. WoW! And who are the other people? Tyler whatever, Dalida? Don't even know.

Haha, I've had my fun. Time to hit the books, take it ez y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

  1. haha arthur... joey yung and stephen chow are my brother's friends!!!

    ReplyDelete