Friday, January 4, 2008

Schnoz the Nosehair

Last night I was at target with my grrrl pren Muriel.

Everything was going good, we were just walking around before they closed, my legs were so sore and my tummy was filled with err & err's (L&L's) so of course I was content.

Suddenly Muriel starts putting her hands on my face and I'm like, "What the heck [marlon brothers] stoppp it [/marlon brothers], I know my face is beautiful but you don't gotta touch it all the time -- im breaking out!"

(not really)

But yeah she's like hold on you have something on your nose. Turns out it won't move. She's like what the hell, it won't come off. She hands me her reflective cell phone cover (which she thinks is boater, I'm like whatever) and I look at it.

Guess what it was.

It was a uffing nosehair.

What.

The.

Fuk.

Well me and Muriel have been together for almost 2 years now, and nothing like this has ever happened. But we have such a relationship where we fart, burp, do whatever, tickle our feet, collect butterflies. (haha sorry to put you on blast baby) So it's not a big deal.

So I proceed to pluck this beyotch.

Ow.

Turns out this thing is a freaking monster. So I proceed to befriend it, name it, and make it my pet. It's name is Schnoz.

I know its kind of disgusting somewhat, but you know what? That's just the way I am -- I'm very laid back and love to smile and laugh at things, even if they do make me look queer or odd. I don't care.

So now that's out of the way, this is what everybody's been waiting for. PIXXX!!!!






I put a penny for size comparison -- holy shit it's the same diameter.

This just goes to show how much of a boss I am -- even my nose hair is big. You know what that means? Heh Heh Heh... *nudge nudge*

...

Means I have big boogers. What were you thinking HM?? ;]

Well okay I'm going to go lift weights, cya later luv u bai

1 comments:

  1. HAHA!

    arthur, you're hilarious, and muriel is going to kick your booty two times!

    :D

    ReplyDelete