Thursday, January 3, 2008

I love eggs

Ayooooooooo

I love eggs. I love everything about them.

I love how they taste, I love how they look, I love how they smell, I love how they make my big ass steel muscles bigger, I love it. I used to hate them though when I was younger -- I would struggle getting through a Sunday family breakfast without having a gag reflex.

I only like my eggs though. For the most part.

Here's a recent picture of my eggie egerts.



Don't they look beautiful?? hahaha tell me why my eggs look like the continent of Africa, or is it Austrailia.. Ionno shit I was never really good at geography (except the time where my mom made me memorize all the 50 states and their capitals -- I was like 3. Yes I'm asian)

But anyway, yeah I cooked them with grated cheese, parmesan cheese, and much tender loving care. I love ketchup too, I think I had to get second helping of ketchup with this bad boy.

Here's a picture of me before eating.



I look excited huh???? I was, I was. I was wearing my headphones because I ate in front of my computer (again I'm asian, plus I'm a nerd). I was listening to the baby making music of The Dream.. great CD.

But okay I'm done here, I'm a busy man doing busy things.

I'll end this post on an interesting fact/good note: I went doo doo 2 times yesterday in a span of about 45 minutes. Full sized. Halla at me. Am I cool yet??? Sorry if that was too much for yall but wutever bye bye love u.

1 comments: