Saturday, January 1, 2011

2010 Recap - A Year-End Review



Merry New Year!

2010 was pretty awesome for me -- 2011 will keep it going. I got some more goals to fulfill and am looking forward to completing them.

With all that yappity stuff outta the way, I want to wrap up 2010 by listing a few of my favorite blog posts from the past year. These are the posts that made me crack up to myself, even after reading them a year later. I hope ya'll enjoy!

Croutons - This was a post where I explain the extraordinary piffness of croutons. I also define 'piff' for the first time in this post.

I like Rhianna - Rude Boy - This post was where I talk about how Rude Boy was the 2010 song of the year and how it made me feel whenever I listened to it.

Kicking Hera's Butt - I always crack up when I watch this, I don't know why. BTW Hera just got married so shoutouts to her and marriage and stuff.

Singapore's Swim Trunks - It just amazes me how they could overlook the design placement of this thing hahaah

Merry New Year to all! Let's toast to the douchebags and bring in another year of success!

0 comments:

Post a Comment