Monday, May 3, 2010

I am a Rude Boy

I don't care what you think, I like Rhianna - Rude Boy.

I don't know why, but it's SUPER catchy to me for some reason. When I hear this on the radio on my way home or to work, I get like... hypnotized and put in a trance. I get all excited and shit *pause*. It doesn't help that it's about her getting smashed by a big enough ding-a-ling (by her standards). And if you have haven't seen how beat up it is... check this out -- be forewarned, this is not work safe! Tell me she hasn't had a few 'rude boys' in her life. I mean, check out some of the lyrics...

"Come on rude boy, boy
Can you get it up?
Come here rude boy, boy
Is you big enough?
Take it, take it
Baby, baby
Take it, take it
Love me, love me"


... and my favorite *pause for the 'boy' part*,

"Do you like it boy?
I wa-wa-want
What you wa-wa-want
Give it to me baby
Like boom, boom, boom
What I wa-wa-want
Is what you wa-wa-want
Na, na-aaaah"

C'monnnnn man... what is this? I feel disgusted yet entertained yet aroused at the same time. Got me feelin' like this...

...Shieeeeeeeet, I'm a rude boy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment