Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pavement?

I just got home from my friends house -- a trip that usually takes me 15 minutes. You know how long it took me to get home this time?

Three hours.

Tres, san, tri, trois, tre, drie... THREE.

You know what I could have done in those three hours? Let's make a list...
-Drive back to my old college, pack up the stuff I left at my apartment, and drive back home. It takes me about an hour and 20 minutes one way.
-Count to like a million really fast or something
-Could have watched The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers in its entirety
-Drive to Portland, Oregon from my house.


Yes, Oregon. I live in Washington.

The reason for having this incredibly awesome, soul sucking, life dwindling traffic? They are widening the highway next to Bellevue. Basically putting pavement down and running it over and over with steamrollers.

Pavement. Really?

I'm exhausted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment