Thursday, May 20, 2010

Blogging Rhythm

My blogging rhythm has been off. I blame last week.

Last week I worked an INSANE amount -- at least from what I'm used to. I worked about ~13+ hours a day on average and had to add 2.5 hours due to commute. It would have been more but we were getting out so late that rush hour had already died long ago.

That whole week, I literally barely saw the light.

Woke up at 5AM, meet my co-worker to carpool, actually arrive at the audit site at 7AM, then work straight until 7-9PM until we had to drive another 1.5 hours back home...

I mean, I really really like my job. I also really really like life. Keeping work and life separated is something I definitely want to preserve -- I commend ya'll work-a-holics but that just isn't me.

You might say, "Arthur but you're going to get paaaaaid!" You know what, you're right. Sure, I make some extra money... but at the same time, I was missing out on time with my family and friends -- I wouldn't want to make that trade on a regular basis.

Anyway, I got on a tangent. Long story short, I haven't been blogging because I've been busy with work and now I'll be back to blogging regularly.

Hopefully ;]

0 comments:

Post a Comment