Sunday, June 28, 2009

Brother Franklin teaches how to offer...

I went to church today.

I goto church with my family almost every Sunday when I'm back. I may not file amongst the most devout when it comes to my religion, but I always try to go with my family when I'm around.

During mass, there's an offering where the congregation can contribute cash manies to the church. This is usually a pretty tame event -- the basket gets passed around, giving an opportunity for each patron to contribute and give praise.

This is not the case when Brother Franklin comes through... check this out:

Tell me why this guy is a better dancer than Chris Brown, Ne-Yo, Usher, and Omarion combined? Dude fell back and got resurrected, word to Jesus Christ Himself. Let's not forget the front roll in front the nice lady. You know she was ready to 'offer' something else to Brother Franklin after seein that, if you smelelellelelelelelele what Arthur's cookin'.

Brother Franklin is a boss, right next to Arthur...

0 comments:

Post a Comment