Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Workout Progress 11/20/2012


Been working out for a while. Always been chubby but athletic my whole life -- made the decision to uncover what's under there AKA acquire aesthetics. I have been tracking progress (albeit sporadically) on another blog of mine that I never really publicized.

I'm not where I want to be yet. In this picture, I'm probably around 185 lbs -- serious, my legs are huge. I'm thinking if I hit around 170 or 165 I'll be in there. The thing is, cardio is insanely boring to me -- it's not hard at all but it just takes time. I've been at a plateau for a while so I'm thinking I need to bite the bullet and do it. I have to accept that I'm an endomorph and pack on weight very easily.

I also changed my lifting program up yesterday so we'll see if that shakes things up.

If you haven't heard from me, seen me out of the house, this is why. This lifting thing, my personal art projects (I have an art showing coming up soon), reading, my family, my girlfriend and doggie (son) and throw in some video games -- this is what I've been spending my time on.

I'm still an extrovert and still look forward to hanging out with you all in real life, it's just that once I get into something I completely immerse myself in it.

I'm weird like that I guess. Gonna go lift now.

If you have any questions about anything, you can e-mail me at arthur.robot@gmail.com or Twitter me at @ayeforarthur

0 comments:

Post a Comment