Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Word 'Moist'

No female I know likes the word 'moist'.

NONE.

Emotions range from indifferent, cringe, to vomit.

OK not vomit but I have gotten no positive reviews on the word 'moist'. I think it's Yelp rating right now would be 1 star.

I don't know why, but if all 123123 females that read this blog (minus 123121), could chime in and tell me why... that would be great. Like, my guess is that they are reminded of their private parts and maybe that invokes a gag reflex (I'm not surprised, OoOoOO ZING!). WHO KNOWS?!

Anyway, that's my random thought for now. We just got a new doggie named Nimo and he's a brat and wants attention so I'm going to go bub-bye now before he poops and pees everywhere and rips all my shoes in half.

I've thrown in a picture of me and the little booger.
I've also made will make a poll on the right so you all can chime in on how you feel about the word 'moist'. In the mean time, I will be using the word 'moist' anytime I can -- this post was MOIST!

0 comments:

Post a Comment