Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sunglasses

I feel like a douchebag when I wear sunglasses.

I don't know how to explain it, it's like whenever I have them on... I feel like people perceive me as trying to be 'cool' -- like I have a shield up. I only have one pair of Ray-Ban aviators and I barely wear them. I wanted to buy some Wayfarers, but they ended up being too small for my head (I have a big head, pause) and I figured that I wouldn't wear them that much anyway. Maybe?

Arghhh, is this normal? Or do I just needa get slapped real quick?

Wow, this was senseless drivel. I'm going to press 'Publish Post' anyway because I spent time writing this.

2 comments:

  1. i completely agree. i got some wayfarer style sun glasses, but still whenever i wear them, even when driving i think..man i hope no one looks at me and says "hey look at that cool guy"..i just feel awkward

    ReplyDelete
  2. im glad im not the only one :)

    #feelsgoodman

    ReplyDelete