Sunday, March 20, 2011

New Place

I haven't been able to blog for a while -- I just moved into a new apartment with my girlfriend. Big step, I know... :)

I'm writing this through my blackberry because I don't have internet yet. I forgot I had this functionality. Why don't I use this more? I think I'll just say that I like to use pictures in my writings and this really can't accommodate that.

My phone's a piece-o-hot-basura anyway. Sometimes I want to just crush it in my hand -- like squeeze it really hard until all the microchips and transistors and resistors and capacitors pop out and go 'zzzzt!'. I would probably hurt my hand so I won't do that today. Maybe tomorrow.

Ok gotta go bye the comcast guy called.

Btw I wrote this whilst making poo and now I gotta hurry up and answer the door. K bye, for reals now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment