Saturday, May 9, 2009

Good music...


I go for what I know, doin' a show for human beings,
I'm guaranteed to rock -- I make the ladies scream and shout,
I'm bound to wreck your body and say 'Turn the party out'...

An often sampled verse, but I think this is the song that really pulls it off...

This that feel-good, sunny-day, eat-barbecue, eat-pie, drink-beer, boom-bap, boogie-woogie music. If you ain't know, get familiar right now! I hate to be on that elitist tip, but this is how music used to be... I still can't wrap my head around a lot of music being put out now-a-days. Don't get me wrong, I still like the new music.. but I just don't get the same feeling I get when I hear something like this.

I mean, I'll still kiss you through the phone word to Soljah Boy *pause*, but I'd definitely rock with something like this instead.

With that said, everybody in Arthur's world... rock, rock on!

0 comments:

Post a Comment