Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Get in my belly!

Last Friday we went to Richmond Sushi in Canadddiaaaa. Special thing about this place is that late at night, the freaks come out, babies are being made, and the sushi is ALL YOU CAN EAT. Ohhhhh yeahhhhhhhh ohh yeahhh ohh yeahhhhh...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh



I love sushi, all kinds. Well some. I'm not used to eating fried fishes heads off. I mean my parents do it all the time, but I'm not gangster as them. At first I was hesitant to eat it, but I am a pudgey chub chub and ate it anyway.



It's good with beer!

Rest of the weekend was cool -- went to The Roots concert, Paul had a little too much fun (hahah), and my girlfriend came up to visit (hi baby)! Something that wasn't cool was that I got diarrhea on like Sunday. I think it was the Tapatio sauce or whatever, some hot sauce.

Yeah this mudda effa gave me the runs.. Now I'm afraid to fart because I get this feeling poop will come out. Thanks Tapatio!

Time to goto the restroom,

Arthur signin' outtttttttt

0 comments:

Post a Comment