Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ice Cream Cake is Not Cake

Pie is so much better than cake.

Cake sucks!

The taste, the look, the class of pie is unrivaled -- there is no equivalent. There's apple, pumpkin, pecan, cherry, blueberry, etc. I mean if there was a pie made out of doo-doo, I MIGHT eat it. MIGHT.

"But Arthur, what about ice cream cake? Nobody can turn down ice cream cake!"

You know what, you're right. I do like ice cream cake.

But you're also wrong -- ice cream cake isn't cake, it's ice cream in a cake shape. Think about that..



I won't lie though I had the Power Ranger ice cream cake from Dairy Queen like 10 birthday's in a row, shit was off the chain! Especially them little crunchy chocolate bits Dairy Queen sprinkles in the middle -- might as well have been crack cocaine for kids.

Pie still reigns supreme.

0 comments:

Post a Comment